Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

BBS RM012 Outer Rims

Ok after using the search and google, MSN, and god knows what else I am at a bit of a loss.

I am trying to refurb my splitties and have the facilities available to get them stripped and repainted/lacquered but I need 2 x new standard rims to replace one that is dented and the other one is kerbed (Not by me)

What I would like is an address/phone no/email of a supplier who will provide me with 2 x totally bog standard outer rims.

Can anyone help this is doing my nut! :brickwall:

can you not beat the dent out, with a piece of wood, a hammer and some patience? And with the kerbed one, can you not take ti down to an engineering firm, so they cann put it on a lathe and re-polish the lips?

Just Mats do do them but they are stainless and only start with a 1.5" dish, three times the depth of the standard one!

I did beat the crap out of it last night and it is not too bad now, also reprofiled the dodgy bits so am going to have another look later to see if I am happy with it.