Sign in to follow this  
imyhamid

Need to know how much it would sell for

Hi did not know where to post this if its in the wrong place please move it. I have a 1994 Corrado totally standard with fuul service history. It in amazing condition with only 65000 miles. I am just wondering how much i would get for it i know the car market is unpredictable but am looking at putting on the market and wanted to know a reasonable price to ask for. Cheers for any response.

Moving to General. Few more details would help.

Any idea what my house is worth? It has bedrooms and a kitchen.

its the same colour as the one on your post. Black cloth interior, Karmen. Everything is standard apart from bigger brakes at the front k&n panel filter. Had it for two years its only had one previous owner. Some retired doctor. Bought the car with 54000 miles on it. The miles i have done on it have been mostly motorway miles. Still got original factory corrado mats in it. Tried to post some pics but cant get them on dont know how to resize them. Original speedlines with Goodyear tyres fitted.

£7k+ top end, £5.5k if you're looking for a quick-ish sale? Condition is more important than a lot of other things.

Sorry for messing around. Typed out a massive post then tried to attach the photos but could not. pressed submit and thought it had gone on but it hadnt. It is blackberry did not know the name until i saw that post. If there is a mod out there that i can send the pics to so they can post them that would be great. Once again sorry.

I think it could go for 6k+ if its really mint.

I paid 7 for mine 18mths ago but it had 49k on the clock and leather. If you just happen to find the right person you should do okay.

How much did you buy it for if you don't mind me asking ?

Cheers for the offer. But i dont need that quick a sale will put it on ebay and the trader. If no sale its going in storage back in bonny scotland.