Sign in to follow this  
B DUB

ANGEL EYES

HI TO U ALL .JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANY OF U NO HOW TO AJUST THE BEAM ON THESE AS MINE ARE LIGHTING UP THE TREES AT THE MOMENT?? :?:

You need to buy the adjusters - I know mine did not come with them pre-fitted, don't know the EKTA number but still available at the dealers or you could take them off your old lights

To clarify: the In.Pros for some unknown reason come without any height adjusters - as stated earlier you must either remove them from your original headlight units and install or (my own experience) go to the stealers and buy some cos the plastic locknuts become brittle with age and won't come out in one piece :mad: . They are still available but stealers are having trouble locating them at short notice

Where did you buy them from - they should be adjusted/setup after coming into the country...

i'v seen them in venom motor sport abt £180 + vat i think

The glass is completly clear so the difference between lhd and rhd is just the direction of the bulbs/reflectors, hence the need to adjust them

Yes, it is feasible to replace the clear front with the original glass but you'd have completely uselss lights. The In-Pros are a reflector design and therefore will only work effectively with the clear glass front on them. The lights are easily convertable to either RHD or LHD format - takes about 5 mins per side

Mine where amongst the first batch into the UK and came with beam pattern set for LHD but I believe that the latest ones are coming through set-up for RHD, the instructions should tell you how to convert them if you need to

I think they leave the factory set up for LHD but the UK distributer or retailer should be setting them up for RHD unless they are selling them and clearly stating that they are LHD.

Anyone figured out how to rewire these lights so they main beam stays on when you put the full beam on ?

Because full beam is shite on its own and unless you have an HID conversion done theres no real point in the main beam going off.

The later models do NOT require setting up to RHD professionally - they have a lever behind the front reflector plate which requires switching from left- to right-hand drive. Instructions included and it literally takes two minutes per side.

Supercharged Junkie, GIXXER is correct - main beam does switch off when main beam is applied unless flashing (in courteous fashion of course :wink: ). What you desire can be done but the wiring mod would be in the car body rather than the headlight unit