Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

why am in not feeling better about it all yet??

sounds sad but im still pissed with whats happened with my car and i know i came down hard on some off you as i wasnt to best pleased but in the back of my mind im wandering if im still doing the right thing fixing it again!!!! even thou i know its the sensible option

and trust me i have some mates that right pain in the arse drilling into my head not to split it

oh well thought i would just share that with you guys lol

Wish I had your dedication mate!!! I'm still thinking about selling mine for next to nothing just so I can pay some debts off!

mate theres dedication and stupidity

try guess which one i fall in lol ;)

also i just want something that just runs and quick :) doesnt help ive just bought a bike lol ill just never learn will i

i need a woman to bring me back down to being sensible lol

and if anyone hasnt guessed it im slightly bored at work lol

Definatly normal Corrado Ownership!!!!!

I'm currently spending my working day trying to find a courier to take my engine to Race Power Motorsport for less than silly money in order to do stupid things to it!!!

i need a woman to bring me back down to being sensible lol

A woman will only suck you dry of all the available cash you have for getting the C sorted out. :lol:

Woman, Corrado, Woman, Corrado....hmm which one....which one feels better when you get inside? Good man you know it makes sense!

yeah i know what you guys say but when do you know enough is enough??

its like a relationship how do you know when you hit a rocky patch if its worth working through or just give up?? or is it just life great upsets lol

well at the mo cars in bits (engine wise) until new bits arrive so that doesnt help and all my mates reminding me that their car still running (great mates arrnt they lol)

also StormVR6 i know which one i fell better in ;) if i had a choice lol

and woman not that bad not all woman want money there is a few down to earth ones, but sadly ive got no idea where they hang out i always find the money ones lol

isnt 'dedication' just the word we use for our oddly obessive compulsive actions where our cars are concerned though?

That's entirely possible chris.....:lol:

and woman not that bad not all woman want money there is a few down to earth ones, but sadly ive got no idea where they hang out i always find the money ones lol

Luckily my lady is a little more down to earth than others! She's selling her car cos we are short of cash, and I get to keep the Corrado.....

Although she will probably remind me about it for the rest of my life :lol:

yeah but its a give and take thing and thats cool whats she's doing :) and you know its worth the life time of reminders lol

all my ex's have got jealous of my car!!!!! how sad is that at it wasnt as if i was spending all time on it and talking about it, i wouldnt even bring them to events but still do stuff with them they enjoyed but in the end of the day its only a piece of metal with four round things in each corner lol

thats wife material right there mate...

- edit -

unless you're married already... in which case 'thanks darlin' will do ;)

Getting married next year.....1st September :lol:

I know what you mean on the women front, it's hard to find a nice one who isn't out for everything you've got. I split with my girlfriend of 7and half years 4 months ago. Hard at first but well happy now, it's actually made me a better person. Miss the company sometimes but hey...

As for the car front, it's a fine line between dedicatation and stupidity. I think the amount of money you spend on it defines this LOL!!!!!

Rack thanx mate :D

and yeah agree with you abotu woman perosnally i have two mates that never themselves infront of their other half's some say i notice it more as im not in a relationship but i think its BS as if you have to be someone else its not worth it

GIXXERUK nice to see that side of the conversation is hitting a new low lol

sorry alex , i couldnt resist :-)

in the great scheme of things its a car , not cancer, not the death of a child , a car !!

lets get some perspective here and lighten up :-(

its ok mate made me laugh lol

and ur right lol its a car

dont worry just me bored at work with nothing better to do and knowing my social life getting hit this two months because of all this oh well lol whats the winning lottery number tongiht guys?

Definatly normal Corrado Ownership!!!!!

I'm currently spending my working day trying to find a courier to take my engine to Race Power Motorsport for less than silly money in order to do stupid things to it!!!

Yup, with you there mate, oh and gizza ring tomorrow about couriers for engines... ;)

8) :wink: maybe :drinking: might help :-)

yeah was meant to do that but when turned up at the pub on friday brother was already :drinking: so meant i got to drive his G40 which was a good and bad thing lol

also Joe why dont you just drop the car down there??

its called the corrado crossroads mate, scrap, sell, endure ........

non of them will ever leave you with that feel god factor :-(

That would be a good thread! "WHATA BETTER, WOMAN OR CORRADO?" LOL,

Well, i've had some dogs in my time, some bad cars aswell.

Girlfriends do tend to be high maintenance, bit like a corrado really. Trouble is, mine have all been too sensible, they always seem to point out how much you have spent on the C and then the other things you could have done, ie holiday etc.