Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

New Karmann Concept car

This week Europe's largest car show takes place again, the IAA (Internationale Auto Ausstellung) in Frankfurt. i used to go there on a regular basis, when I still lived in D.

Anyway, Karmann - for those of you who don't know it yet: You don't drive a VW Corrado, rather than a Karmann Corrado, as Karmann built our Rados :-) -has an interesting concept SUV (OK, why the f*ck did it have to be an SUV, just following the inevitable trend, i guess :roll:).

OK, apart from that 452,690 fresh Euros can also buy you a Porsche :roll:

Tempest

It may be Karmann who obviously i'd dearly hope stay in business but that is awful.. and the name of it is hilarious.. Sports Utility Companct.. SUC... well i'm glad they said it and not me!

Yes, agreed, the Idea Concept car Karmann presented towards the beginning of the 90s was far more attractive, I thought, although they'll never mkae nice boxy cars like the MK1 Rocco any more :cry: I want corners, not smooth rounded edges and all the windtunnel rubbish.

Tempest

I want corners, not smooth rounded edges and all the windtunnel rubbish.

New safety regulations - so pedestrians bounce more easily :roll:

New safety regulations - so pedestrians bounce more easily

Yeah, how the hell politicians come up with those ideas, some stupid dumb pedestrian lobby groups "Duh, we don't want to see the traffic when we cross the road, we just want to cross wherever and whenever we like, duh!" probably :roll: