Sign in to follow this  
146 Jockey

Horn

What is it with my horn(car that is!).. Some days it works fine, then it decides to stop working and when I press it it just clicks. Now it has stopped all together!!

Help.

Could be the connection on the back of the steering wheel or the horn or the connections to the horn in the engine bay.

Try the wheel first and make sure its got a good contact. Dont do what I did once, I connected the wires and put the wheel back on and put th egnition on and the horn was constantly going LOL.

Sometimes, you just need to bend the contact out a bit as it earths out on the inner part of the steering wheel and can become dirty.

i had this sort of prob when i fitted my momo wheel...its the lil gold connector that touches the plate on the back of the boss kit. Std whell touches it fine but it needs to be bent outwrads a lil if its not making a good contact. this can be seen when kneeling by the pass door looking at the back of the wheel.

if u got a std wheel jus check this takes 2 mins to sort out

u never know lol

i just fixed my horn after 3 years of it not working.the damn relay was missing,i cant help but beep that thing constantly now