Riley

Looking for Dyfrig? RE: J443ORP Corrado G60

Just wondering if the chap i bought the g60 from still visits the site? Called Dyfrig.

Would be good to see if he appreciated what ive done to his once standard rado :lol:

Edited by Riley

Holy 7 year post Resurrection!

Well I'm still wondering if Dyfrig still has an account on here? I've been going through the history of the car, and there's something I'd like to try and find out!

Dyfrig bought the car on 12/9/95 according to the V5! But! all the receipts I have before that date actually have his name/address on!? So did he actually own the car from new? How can I find out this info?

That may be a good call mate:thumbleft: Would be really interesting to find out!

I'm only the third owner, but potentially only the second really which would be cool. Trying to remember any details but my memory is crap!

I've searched for the original advert and pm's between me and Dyfrig on here but it's all gone now sadly.

[stalker]i just googled him, theres only 1 dyfrig walters on 192.com so possible the other links are him - linkedin etc.. worth a try if you're that interested!

have a look at the friends reunited link, theres a photo if you remember what he looks like![/stalker]

Well we make a real pair of stalkers as I think I may have just tweeted his wife! lol!

Cheers mate, the 192 link seems to be him! so I'll check the others out. Would love to try and find out any info about the first owner, and possibly gain any paperwork if it still exists, you never know I suppose.

geeky I know but the cars got fantastic history with it, just missing the details of first owner.

PS: I'll remove surname from posts now just for security reasons etc.:thumbleft:

Not heard back yet, but I will update as soon as she does, hopefully I've got the right wife!:cheers:

A bit random, but did you go through Preston this morning?

Hi mate, I didn't but apparently there are a couple of Corrado's that look similar to mine around the north west, one very local to me in Padiham/Lancs that I've actually seen just the once! and I've supposedly been around Preston a lot too lol.