Sign in to follow this  
was8v

Anyone been to see this VR6 on autotrader in Leeds?

Just wondering if anyone has seen this corrado? It seems to have been on a while - I was looking a few months back at VR6's (but decided I didn't have the cash until I got a pay rise) and this seems to still be on trader.

If you know it can you let me know whats wrong with it to still be on at a low price?

link to AT dealer site

I have a feeling it either ran very lumpy, smoked or rattled a bit. I can't recall exactly but I'm sure there was a running problem. I'm also sure the guy would have taken two grand for it on account of the problems. I may be imagining all that though :)

yeah it was a lumpy tick over, whoever went to see it didnt actually have chance to drive it as it was at the back of the lot iirc

Cheers guys.

Might be ok at £2k (would be planning to do the chains myself on a 100K+ car anyway, so top end rebuild could be done at the same time?!)

No idea on the general condition of bodywork / interior then?

Thanks! I'm going to arrange to view tomorrow afternoon, he's gonna have to let me drive it tho cos its a fair way for me!

Hmm 150k miles, poss abs problem and he'd take 2k a couple of months back.... I feel an offer coming on.

Good luck with it mate. I gave it a thorough check over but couldn't afford it. I didn't drive it as it was parked at the back, but initial impression seemed to be that it was tatty but solid. Had 12 months (possibly questionable MOT), and he said I couls have it for £2K once I'd pointed out what was wrong with it.

See my other thread for details though.

Cheers,

Tom