Sign in to follow this  
dlmb500

aktiv speaker cover

hullo anyone

getting around to sorting my interior out, and i'm after 1 speaker cover to fit passenger door speaker. The other one all present and correct in my side is an 'aktiv' one.

also, the seats are a bit minging but a decent clean should do it. i've tried standard carpet cleaner stylee, but need something a bit stronger. any ideas anyone?? :!:

thanks all, DLMB500

There's a product called Grroom (twe r's not a typo) that they do in Halfrauds, it's pretty good stuff.

what colour AKTIV cover? I think I've got an early grey passenger side one at home... I'll check tonight if that's what you're after...

grrreat! yeah please check. I need black one really, but if you have two grey ones, i'll take them off you if you like. Let me know! Cheers.

I've got one AKTIV one and one none-AKTIV one (don't ask, I don't know why either) Both are grey and at least one is a little tatty.... I'll have a look tonight and take a couple of photos to post up here tomorrow... 8)

bonjour Henny

I've managed to source some black ones so please alert the other corrado-head! thanks very much anyway. dlmb500