Sign in to follow this  
mk1-corrado

Wheel pcd.

Hey

Have a mate who has a Type 2 Camper and asked if anyone knew if Porsche teledials or such likes would fit on? What pcd's they are and would he need to run adaptors?

Cheers guys

Terry

which age Type 2? There's at least 3 different PCDs on them that I can think of depending on if it's an early or late splitty or a bay window version... ;)

5x 205 (very early)

4x 130 (rare)

5x 112 (later models)

[/anorak]

Cheers henny, i think it'll be the 5x112, as it is a '73 L i believe.

Full resto but he's after some porsche rims if poss. Would that be adaptors do you know? As i thought 924/944 etc were 5x130?? Cheers

Very true g-man. cheers, oh also i have just found a small leak on my beast, bit of oil runnin down front of sump, looks like it comin from around sensor area above oil filter housing or somewhere. any rough ideas?

Is it a 16v ?

probely is the sensor that screws into the top of the filter housing.. A Cheap fix normally

yeah 2.0 16v, that's what i thought as it seemed like it was running from there. some one came to look at her and i found it and thought it was not right as it's clean under there normally. wanted to knock me to 2300 with the Borbet's.