Sign in to follow this  
Rams

My misses uses my C as a make up bag!

My misses got into the car the other day, firstly she slammed the door, pulled down the sun visor and turned the light on and started putting her make up on, then she adjusted the visor and smeared the small mirror , then put her bag in the back, started brushing her hair and left bits of hair everywhere, left her brush in the car with her hair bands and her lipstick and to top it all..... she left lods and loads of sequens from her black dress all over the seat!

I could have gone mad, but I didnt, I just left the kitchen in a mess and told her what I had to do after when she left my C in a state.

Also I hate people leaning on my car, I see red when ever they go to purch themselves on my wing or boot.Arrrr :evil :mad: Just had to express that!

Sorry but does that look like a seat to you? :mad: :mad: :mad: NO I DIDN'T THINK SO NOW PI$$ OFF BEFORE I HIT YOU IN THE NUTS WITH A CRICKET BAT! :twisted: Both of those are my car pet hates

biggrim, One night a came out of a pub at around 1 pm and saw a guy sat on my rear spoiler!! I had 3 chinese marshal arts experts with me and boy he made a big mistake. I asked him in a nice sort of blunt way to get the Fu** away from my car or the only way he could drink again would be through a drip. He said piss off and threw his kebab all over my polished and cleaned C as I knew I was going to be parking it in town, the chilli sauce and lettice and everything was all over the side of the car! I went nuts and punched him straight in the face and he went down and then the police came up and broke it all off.

I was lucky not to get arrested, it it was fortunate that the police officer was one of my good mates and he knows me well and what im like

I hate fighting and my chinese mates were well shocked that I punched him. I havent hit anyone in years and years, not since school but everyone normally tends to get into a ruck at school. Its part of growing up!

My friends M3 Cab evo had a kebab and spit in his car from an idiot who was just jelous, hes got 19 inch crome rims that cost him 6 grand from America and that guy was dragged up the road by his cousin as the owner couldnt move, he was that much in shock, he even cleans the edges of his badges with a cotton wool bud and polish on and polish off. He uses ice cream stick and a cloth and does the insides of his M3 mirrors. he is just nuts with cleaning his car and his cousin is a big bloke from Nigeria and he dragged him all the way up the road and made him clear as much of it up then he was punished. The cousin spent an evening inside for what he did. The druken jelous idiot was rude to the police hence why he only spent one evening inside.

Its always the jelous people.... why cant people be happy or respect other people pride and joy. I figure they just want the attention!