Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Did the C get a 3rd brake light?

Good effort henny.

Sounds a bit to precise for my blood, i think i'll stick to two brake lights..

and just not use them!! 8)

Spy shot taken yesterday in Derby. US model with moving seat belts UK plates

Hm, funny yellow paintwork there, can't be mine, albeit that license plate looks familiar :lol:

I keep meaning to bring my novely Jack Daniels US plate to shows with me to fit on Erics car instead of his UK plate

Don't worry, already got a Florida-plate, and guess what? Forgot to put it on at Donnington :roll:

If I didn't have the 3rd brake light yet (and yes, Dinkus is right, they're more an afterthought, badly implemented for the US market, I had to reseal everything around the cut-out after having removed rust spots :shock:) I would be seriously interested in Henny's solution.

Tempest

which suprises me as the wiring was a bit dodgy having been bodged in in a field! :oops: :twisted: :lol:

Bodged being an understatement!! :lol:

This does look really good in the flesh [plastic?:wink: ] though

Time to resurrect this post as per my ealier query......

Henny, do you have the details of the company you used to drill the holes? any signs of rust as yet?

How did you get the LEDS in?

i've got a spare spoiler to use as a dummy run.....however if you still have yors, do you have the holes drilled as yet?

TIA

Time to resurrect this post as per my ealier query......

Henny, do you have the details of the company you used to drill the holes? any signs of rust as yet?

How did you get the LEDS in?

i've got a spare spoiler to use as a dummy run.....however if you still have yors, do you have the holes drilled as yet?

TIA

I can probably answer the rust question, the spoiler isn't metal so I doubt this would be a problem?

I really fancy this, it's a lot neater than my original idea of cutting a 3rd brake light into the spoiler.

Just waiting for Henny to get back to me re the place he got the holes done, ir better yet, if he wants to sell the other spoiler.