Sign in to follow this  
_Monkey

NON Crystal rear lights

Not sure if this should be in the wanted section, but...

I want a set of M3 rear lights but not too keen on the crystal clear ones, i'm sure they used to make them 'cos i've seen them on a few c's.

Anyone got any ideas??

hmmm You want something - so I gather from the whole point of the post it should be in the wanted section!!!! :lol:

Fk and Inpro do a few different rear light options! Use the search

ahh but it isnt only a wanted post

he's also enquiring as to what style of lights are available ;-)

you can get all red usually diy, all clear , clear/red, smoked/ red

personally i dont really like the m3 style lights, prefer the smoked ones, but thats me!

also depends on the colour of your corrado because iv seen a silver one with them and the m3's quite suit it??

J-DUB wears smoked M3 style lights... I can't remember which ones make 'em but FK make one style, and InPro make the others... I have a feeling that InPro make the smoked M3 ones and FK make the crystal M3 ones...

You can still get 'em though... Have a word with GwentVW or Venom, they'll sort you out with a set... 8)

i'm pretty sure mine are smoked/ red and they are fk's , not keen onthe clear/red and i dont like the all clear , look to chav imo

GIXXERUK, with you there... I just can't remember which make my smoked M3s are... :oops:

Cheers guys, i'll have a word with gwent vw then.

Hopefully i'll be able to get some red/white ones, no-one seems to stock them since the clear revoloution started!

GIXXERUK thanks for the link, not quite what i'm after as they're still the crystal ones, but they do look very nice, might just get some 1/2 smoked ones! :D

I'll prob end up getting those cos they look proper smart, but i was really after m3 red/white that weren't crystal in any way, but they're pretty old now, besides, those FK ones are really growing on me! :)

AFAIK you can't get non crystal clear lights for the C... I've never seen any anyway :?

FK smoke/red lights look the best IMO - which I have on my car! Have a look in my gallery for pics...

I was thinking exactly the same, I have the crystal ones on my white C & although they look 100x better than stock, I'm not entirely sure I like them. Don't think the smoked ones would suit it with the car being white so looks like I'm stuck with the crystal ones if none others are available :(

Hey guys have any of you got any picks of the red/smoked lights on a dark blue or black corrado. Dont know wether to go all red or the red/smoked ones.

cheers for any help