Sign in to follow this  
Will

Removing rear window

Does anyone know the best way to remove the rear windscreen on the Corrado? I remember having a windscreen replaced in a previous car and the guy pulling a wire round the edge somehow....

Also, another quick question. Does anyone know of a company that mixes paint aerosols. My paint colour seems pretty rare and can't get hold of the colour anywhere! Tried VW but the colour they ordered was way off plus the can was about the size of a lynx de-odourant - Was thinking it's maybe been resprayed but pulled the carpet back and the colour's exactly the same underneath so I doubt it has.

rear window is NOT bonded in, so won't need to be cut out... basically you just push the window out from the inside... If you've not done one before, then I don't suggest you try it, but if you have, push smoothly on the top corners from the inside with your feet while someone outside is ready to catch it...

To re-fit it, you need a draw string to pull the rubber seal back into the frame...