Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

The Golf Mag - 300BHP G60 (Well.. turbo'd)

Was browsing through The Golf while in WH Smith this afternoon, and they had an article on a G60 that Jabba had tuned to 300BHP.

I think it had a 1.9ltr engine, but it was still 8v! Didnt get a chance to read the whole article fully tho..

Anyone seen it? Does the owner read the forum? :)

performancejunky.jpg

Simon Watkins is addicted to power, as witnessed by his 309bhp Corrado.

But far from booking into rehab, he' still on the hunt for an even bigger fix.

Yes, I have seen that rado in the flesh at this year's GTI Trackday event at Donnington. it was actually on the Jabbasport stand, that seemed to be almost uncomfortably close to the CCGB's clubstand (nope, I didn't organise that stand, otherwise I'd have moved it :lol:).

Turbo is Jabba's new found technology, not doing good work on our beloved Superchargers any more, pooohooo :lol:

Tempest

This chap is on the forum, think his name is IHIG60 or something similar, i chatted with him at Inters, nice fella and good luck to him, his car is a beast

see classifieds.

I have a g60 turbo conversion for sale, with a gas flowed cross flow head for £1000.

is there anything you have'nt got or done.

well, I do try! :lol:

Yes, I have seen that rado in the flesh at this year's GTI Trackday event at Donnington. it was actually on the Jabbasport stand, that seemed to be almost uncomfortably close to the CCGB's clubstand (nope, I didn't organise that stand, otherwise I'd have moved it :lol:).

Turbo is Jabba's new found technology, not doing good work on our beloved Superchargers any more, pooohooo :lol:

Tempest

Maybe Tempest but the good thing bout this conversion wi boost controller is that i can have 2 boost settings, 1st is really progressive like your beloved supercharger, but best of all the 2nd is full on turbo power which is ace mate.

Simon