Sign in to follow this  
Bendy

my vr6, some new pics now!!

yeah was thinkin along those lines as well bally just wondered if they were for the corrado or a pair of "cut to fit" jobbies!! lol seen the carbon 1's on jd's corrado kinda like those as well but never seen any for sale anywhere, any ideas on those bally as u seem to know most things me thinks!!! :D

yeah was thinkin along those lines as well bally just wondered if they were for the corrado or a pair of "cut to fit" jobbies!! lol seen the carbon 1's on jd's corrado kinda like those as well but never seen any for sale anywhere, any ideas on those bally as u seem to know most things me thinks!!! :D

Like A20LEE says venomsell the mirrors.. Im sure some started a post abt the mirrors on JD corrado.. I dont think there a UK item so no idea on that one... :?:

cheers belfastfumanchu i think it looks better on certain colours than others but thats my humble opinion!!! lol just a small update as well, new wheels have been orderd and will be here soon. :D so the brocks will be re furb and sold so if any 1 is interested there a 9x16 all round and a et15 on the rear and a et30 on the front using 5mil spacers so a et25. but keep a eye out for the add when there all done!!

yes bally boss man!!! :lol: ill get some pics next sunday at the meet and then wack them in here!!

yes bally boss man!!! :lol: ill get some pics next sunday at the meet and then wack them in here!!

:lol: only cos i no you've done a few changes :wink:

8)

well yeah true, buts its not like its anything new or never seen before now is it!!!! :lol: thats still to come :idea: 8)

Yeah should do really, when my replacement centre cap turns up ill go out and get some just for you bally!!! :lol:

Well i have 1 turning up today all being well, them germans dont exactly move all that quick shall we say!!!! :lol:

Dam centre cap never turned up, how rude!!! lol and ill put pics of my car up when im happy with it!!!! 1 bit of news tho, fitted my new rear strut brace yesterday, nice shiney 2.5 inch lump of metal!!!! :lol:

Yep its now a bit tighter on the corners, not really booted it to see how much of a difference it really makes!!! well not yet!! :lol: