Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

Corrado Car Cover

Tried the search but no joy on this one.

Moving house any day but due to moving to a non-pikey area the house is lots

smaller, hence the garage (the only bit thats bigger woohoo!) will be filled with crap for at least 3-4 months!

I will now be able to walk to work so the car will be sat outside all week and I want a cover for it or i'll cry. :(

Anyone know where to get, ideally a tailered one or failing that something less stiff and scratchy than the halfords rubbish?? Or if anyones selling one for that matter! :wink:

Cheers

they do sell decent one's in halfrauds, the du pont tyvek cover in medium is meant to fit the corrado and i think they are on discount at most stores at the moment.

Halfords do one good cover called the Tyvek car cover, it's made of a special material manufactured by du pont and it's nice and soft on the inside. It also keeps out rain but allows the car to breathe underneath it.

The medium size fits like a glove, you'd think it was made for the c. Halfords were doing it at a reduced price of £40 recently but the normal retail is £60

I'm very happy with mine.

Yeah Ill second the Tyvek one. Although it does look a bit strange in silver. Im sure the neighbours think Im obsessed. Was a bit stormy here the last while and the C was kept lovely and dry.

Yeah Ill second the Tyvek one. Although it does look a bit strange in silver. Im sure the neighbours think Im obsessed. Was a bit stormy here the last while and the C was kept lovely and dry.

Yeah the silver is pretty far out, the car looks like a lunar rover when it's on but it certainly does the job.