Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Max Power

I dont buy Max Power :lol: For many reasons :lol: :roll: but does anyone on here buy it ?? If so can you tell me if there was a Gold Pug 306 in last or this months issue ? And do you have some pics of the car :D

Reason I ask is that my car is booked in for bodywork and full respray next Monday and the bodyshop manager kept going on about this car because they did the work to it, so i just want to see how good it is and what made him so giddy :lol: :lol:

Thanks

what made him so giddy

probably the big fat cheque the owner gave him!

:lol: Well hes getting a big pile of cash from me :cry:

Gold Pug 306

You going to get your C in a nice gold colour as well then?? :lol:

YES :pukeright: :pukeright: :lol: I just wanted to see the quality really. Ive seen a bit of thier work and looked round the bodyshop but this guy kept going on about the 306 id buy Lax Power but ive plenty of toilet paper in the house already :lol:

Why doesnt he have his own copy to show off his work????

Presonnaly I would ask to see a run of the mill job that he has just done first, and if his standard work is realy good then you know the quality of the work!

good point gibber, its all well and good boasting about a car thats in max power, which they may well have put extra effort into knowing it was destined for fame (or shame?) but what about joe bloggs car? were there any customers cars about when you went down there?

Why doesnt he have his own copy to show off his work????

Presonnaly I would ask to see a run of the mill job that he has just done first, and if his standard work is realy good then you know the quality of the work!

I saw two folder's full of work and three cars that are in at the minute and im very happy with the quality. I was just curious about this Pug :D

had a look but I can't find it on the Max Power s*itesite.

I know its all just T**s/A** and rice :lol: :roll:

hey mate.. read yr post on talkaudio.. cool.. what work you having done?? smoothing etc?? saw a pic of the fron end you changed the front bumper???

hey mate.. read yr post on talkaudio.. cool.. what work you having done?? smoothing etc?? saw a pic of the fron end you changed the front bumper???

My car has changed quite a lot over that last few weeks but its not finished yet :D I need paint :lol:

Ive seen the pics of this pug you mentioned and yes the quality looks v.good.A few chavs at work had a copy of this and they said "that looks well chad" ha ha chad (m*ppets) in normal terms good.nice.pukka.sweet what ever you want it to

be.

"that looks well chad" :lol: :lol: :lol: I havent heard that one before :lol:

Thanks kenc 8)

My car has changed quite a lot over that last few weeks but its not finished yet :D I need paint :lol:

kool :D