Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Interesting Site - CNC Heads

Just came across this site , has a few details on the vw cnc heads!

I am not sure if this is the company g-werks are using??

Found it quite interesting, also shows the G60 head aswell, hmmm maybe i should have waited and gone for one of these heads?? they look ace!

http://www.cncheads.co.uk/

Don't know if this is the same company that G werks are using but those heads look fecking ace!

220bhp at just below standard redline from a 1.8 16v with exhaust, fueling mods and a new camshaft is pretty epic. But 252bhp @ 8500rpm is just awesome

Compare the cost of a 16v head to how much TSR charge, not too bad for all the work and the accuracy. Although it looks like you will still need springs, valves etc to complete the head.

Wanted to switch heads post engine build anyway and I appear to have found my supplier!

A friend at work called TSR and asked them about their heads and was told 'We don't gas flow them after we know what we are doing' :shock:

they do look the b*****ks! now thats good old english engineering! i work with CNC and that certainly is a nice job they have done!! and as far as jabbasport goes i dont really trust them anymore, i only bought one of their heads from a guy knowing fully that they dont do the work themselves! i know it sounds harsh and all but theyhave lost a lot of rep recently as regards to the g60 supercharger .....

these guys are really good... I've heard about them a couple of times in the past and they've got an excellent reputation...

The heads that Daz's supplying will be excellent if they're coming via CNCHeads... 8)