Sign in to follow this  
imyhamid

Car cover needed

Hi all. Just wondered if there is anyone out there who knows where to get a top class car cover for my rado. Breathable, which can stand outside conditions as well. been looking for a bit but cant find one. any help would br great.

i remember seeing an advert in the paper last week,think it was either lidl or aldi selling car covers for half the price of the ones from halfords,might be worth checking them out

The Tyvek car cover from halfrauds is very good. It was reduced from £60 to £40 but i'm not sure if that offer is still going.

The medium cover fits the c like glove. It's made from a special material made by Du pont which is breathable and waterproof. The inside is nice and soft too.

Highly recommended

mr.ots, yeah cheers, I bought one the other day when they were doing the spend £50 and get a ten pound voucher thing...

I'm sure it's going to come in handy now winter is coming. Wish I had a garage to put my c in but the car cover is the next best thing I guess.