Sign in to follow this  
CorraDon

Project CorraDonna

Take your dumpvalve to the pub with you and trade it for some beers, then go home and route your boost return to air so it makes the same noise and is acutally effective. 20,30,50mm whatever, it will not dispose of air as the boost return valve depresses air pressure at a far quicker rate than the dump valve can.

You don't get more effect when it's leaking air from it;) With the dump it doesn't leak, and the boost return valve is 45 mm, how can that flow more than a 50? :oops:

i like the sound of a bov.....if it sounds like one

every thread i've read about them on here they've been described as soundin like a wet fart,if they sound right i'd have one fitted.any chance of recordin how yours sounds to confirm wether or not the wet fart rummour is true?

Yep, but I have to get home first, right now I'm 500km away from it;) It'doesn't sound like a wet fart when you run 1,1-1,2 bar on it;)

I'll post a recording when I come home again..

i like the sound of a bov.....if it sounds like one

every thread i've read about them on here they've been described as soundin like a wet fart,if they sound right i'd have one fitted.any chance of recordin how yours sounds to confirm wether or not the wet fart rummour is true?

Cracking job mate, nice paint job with no door marks in that sun too you lucky buga. Dont like the rear clusters, but its all personal taste as mentioned, tiz what its all about imo. (except i have copied everyone else doh!) What are the seats out of interest bud??

Cheers;) Yes, no doormarks so far;) Was a lot before the paintjob, counted 27! They are a pair of MOMO Streetracer 2 if I remember correct, with a set of Sparco harnesses...