Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

R32

Was at the Stealer this afternoon ordering bits for the C and spotted one of the R32's in the showroom. "Cool" I thought to myself until I spotted that it was indeed........ a FIVE DOOR!!!!!! :roll: Why oh why did they make "the fastest production golf ever" in a five door? Do you see Porsche making FIVE DOOR 911's? Had to get that off my chest, sorry. Now where did I put my tablets...

the old fast production golf the G60 LTD was a 5 door. 210hp 4x4. bet thatud give a R32 a v good run for its money but yes why?

I'm actually glad there is a 5 door model of the R32. I start a new job in 10 days time and the car allowance will stretch to a new R32 but one of the stipulations of the allowance is that my car must have no less than 4 doors.

It may not be the most desirable as the 3 door but at least it means its on my list of cars to try. :p

thats a good point. the company car sector. the G60 ltd was a wolf in sheeps. nowadays though ther company car sector is bigger than private in that price bracket. good marketing maybe(if there is such a thing as a good marketeer)

I'm actually glad there is a 5 door model of the R32. I start a new job in 10 days time and the car allowance will stretch to a new R32 but one of the stipulations of the allowance is that my car must have no less than 4 doors.

It may not be the most desirable as the 3 door but at least it means its on my list of cars to try. :p

paul........you jammie jammie so and so :lol: :lol: :lol: bagsy a spin in it if you get a R32 :lol: :lol: :lol: ........give you a drive in my C if you want :wink:

paul........you jammie jammie so and so bagsy a spin in it if you get a R32 ........give you a drive in my C if you want

I really wish I could say that I'm getting one but its just not going to be practical enough for the job and for carrying mountain bikes and associated gear. I test drove an 18 month old W8 Passat estate yesterday and they have given me a fantastic deal on the price and on my jeep so i may plump for that. It wasn't the fastest car off the line (7.5 secs or so) as it has a tiptronic box but through the gears it was mind blowing and it sounded great too.

It would be a good Q car as long as people don't notice the 4 big exhausts sticking out the back.... :lol: