Sign in to follow this  
Critical_Mass

new/old front ends?

me either mate. Like what was explained to me earlier, it was a progressive transition rather then a sudden change. Arent sure what the differences are though

The difference in the rear bumeper is that the line close to the top goes right the way around on a late while it turns up on an early one, if that makes any sense?

the later rear bumper is also around 1cm wider where it meets the wheel arches (1cm per side) due to the later cars having slightly more flared wheel arches...

Nearly all of the parts are interchangable - so yes, you can fit either splitter onto either bumper.

Dont know if this has already been mentioned :lol: Couldn't be arsed to read the whole lot.

My C is a 93. That would mean its a later one im guessing. The bonnet has the bulge but the foglights and indicators are recessed :?

yeah thats right mate. Yours will be the later one. Do the earlier ones have no bulge at all and its a flat bonnet? mine has a bulge but its not too noticable