Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

Aero wipers.

If it was obvious to me VR6 i would not be asking the question !.. Please do not be so condesending, thank you. Anybody with anything helpfull i would appreciate. Sorry andi if this is not in the spirit of the forum but i dislike that kind of reply. Cheers chris.

As Tom was implying - try them and it'll be fairly obvious which way round they go.

If you have the 2 driver's side arms, as suggested in the Aero Wipers thread, then the blades will only fit on one way round. If you put them on the wrong way round, they hit in the middle.

Just for the record, my post in the closed thread....

Probably a better place to ask ...

http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26901

I'd just offer them up to the screen and it should hopefully be obvious which is which.

:)

I directed you towards the other thread which is dedicated to the case in point.

Then I offered what I thought was a helpful solution and in a friendly way. What would seem, matches with the same advice in this thread!

If it was obvious to me VR6 i would not be asking the question !.. Please do not be so condesending, thank you. Anybody with anything helpfull i would appreciate. Sorry andi if this is not in the spirit of the forum but i dislike that kind of reply. Cheers chris.

Condescending? Anybody with anything helpful?

Whatever. Last time I try and help you - next time I'll just close your duplicate thread.

:hitler: