Sign in to follow this  
randomist

ice grey violet vr6 on autotrader! warning (possibly)

just seen a ice grey violet vr6 for sale on auto trader & was a little concerned as i had a look at this car & seen the ad on ebay & quite a few things have changed! it's possible someone is just using a similar pic to sell their car & if that's the case then i'm sorry but you just can't be to careful! first off the milage is different, the mileage on the ebay ad was 114k now it's 98k. ebay ad had history up to 80k this one now has full history. also i know this car was involved in a minor prang & the slam panel & fog lights were replaced & obviously it had a front end respray. there are a couple of other things that don't match up but then it could all be legit. the car's for sale at just under 4k & it's the only ice grey violet on autotrader. would hate to see someone get ripped off but at the same time it could be a genuine sale & i'll apologise if it is, could even be a forum member?

Thats my ad on Auto Trader, " Just Corrado"

.... you should all know by now that I don't sell rubbish like some other traders out there!

Yes I did nick the pic off Ebay last week ...

Don't worry it's NOT the same Corrado.

Weathers been really SH1T ....

New pics will be up soon as it stops raining!

Cheers

I'm sure you gave credit to the person whose image(s) you stole though...? Or gained their permission first? ;)

seeing as this is a false call, I'll lock this one up... 8)