Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigben

Coupehaus ! People needed - urgent - please read!

that we probably won%u2019t see in the United States for a long time [/=quote]

...err? :?

You obviously didn't read this bit then ???

Here is a write up from the VW Vortex about last years show.. Please visit their website here. [/=quote]

Done some more updates btw!

Thanks guys.. obviously if people want to know anything we have missed then let us know and we will try and advise were possible..

I need to add something about the weather :D

Very good read Radford, liking that alot, must have taken you a fair bit of time!

I have nothing to do today so actually bothered to read the whole thing. I swear you couldn't even spell when we were at school lol

Guys.. I'm testing some new webmaster software on the site, if any of you get a chance could you have a click around the pages so I can see if this software is working.. reply to this thread if you have done it..

cheers Ben

P.S .. I have lots of updates coming... + a new worthersee video - 2006 !!! 10 days till Worthersee !!! wohhooo !!

All seems well, the link to one of the feature articles isn't working mind but other than that!

What software you using?

I use DW8 and smart FTP to up it.

Chris

Page 1 of Jay's feature is upside down but other than that it's all good!

It would be nice if you could see bigger versions when you click on the pics in the project section, it's difficult to appreciate how much work has gone into these cars from such small pics but I can appreciate that it would take a LOT of time to sort that

thanks guys.. I'm getting around to putting bigger pics on the thumbnails but all the pic names have messed up.. however, Doug, Giles and Richard Tweedle's pages they are all working now.. take a look!

I will get thos problems sorted. Getting broadband in the flat this week so should be able to spend some time on the site after worthersee and give it an update!

Chris - google like people to be invited, prob to keep the numbers down i reckon as its all free.. So far the software is ok... getting some stats as to where and what people are doing on the site.. useful for me to see..