Sign in to follow this  
Storm77

My car repairs itself!

When I first bought my car there were two niggly things wrong with it which I've been meaning to sort but not yet got round to it.

The first was the lights not working on the heater control and the second is a rattly radiator fan. Whilst on a nice long drive yesterday, the heater console lights sprung into life after 2 years 8) When I got home, I heard the radiator fan kick in and after 2 years of sounding ropey, it sounded silky smooth!! :shock:

Freaky!! Seriously made my day though....I love it when a plan (which wasn't planned) comes together! Also just got back from AmD for a general check-up and she was given a clean bill of health :)

Only got 2 things left on my 'to do' list and I'm pretty much on top of things....happy days! :D

Your car is obvioulsy KITT's brother..... does he know how to self repair worn rings and bores? :-)

That's what I was thinking!...although sister of KITT cos I think she's female. I think she can only repair broken things, not worn things! From now on, if something's broken I'll leave it for two years and she'll eventually sort it. :)

The same thing used to happen to me Dad.... he'd leave broken thing around the house to fix themselves and roughly 2 years later they got fixed. Although the house used to charge my Dad's credit card for the work.... I'd checl that if I was you ;)