Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

Spoiler & spoiler pick wierdness

I've noticed if you stop quickly and turn the ignition off it sticks in the half closed position, happened to me a few times when i've stopped for petrol

And when the car stalls/restarts the spoiler stays up also!

Wow, either your brakes are considerably better than mine or my spoiler is super-fast - that's never happened to me. I never get tired of the spoiler; it's been over two years since I bought the car and I still dig it.

Yeah I gotta say that the spoiler is one of my all time favourite things about the Corrado. Every single time I drove the Rado i'd always cast a glance up into the rear view at 45MPH, hear the little relay click noise from the dash and watch the spoiler raise up.. such a novelty :)

Richard Porter's column in this month's Evo mag mentions the Corrado.....

He was reciting his near death experience when he fell into the drink whilst on a white water rafting day, so he now appreciates the finer things in life a lot more....and one of the things he said, was "I love being there the moment a 911 or Corrado's spoiler raises up...."