Sign in to follow this  
paulg60

RSR outlet

RSR outlets are they any good and worth the money? seen them on bahn brenner site $130 plus $50 delivery. can you buy them cheeper from anyone in the uk?

A friend of mine had one on his, imported from BBM. It is a nice it of kit and helps reduce the droning sound from the charger. Not sure how much of a performance gain though as it was fitted with a load of other BBM kit.

We (Pitstop/G-Werks) have been working on a design now for a couple of months. The paper became reality last week when the new outlet sample's arrived. They are cast and CNC machined, quality alloy outlets. We have oversized them to allow us to enlarge the exit of the charger a lot more when we are porting them. Before we have been govened by the restrictive diameter of the VAG aircon outlet and BBM's RSR's. The outlets will be port matched to flowed chargers and are quite compatible with standerd unported units alike.

As for price, unitl we get a final quote for a production run then we do not know, but rest assured it will be a cheaper option than importing from oversea's

newinletoutlet.JPG

also available are the more std kits for chargers with less porting to the exhaust.. these kits are in stock now.

Very interested... Will any of you guys be at the corrado day on Sunday with items like this for us to see / drool over :D

i wont be im afraid as im going to europe for a week on fri night to bring some treasures home with me... :lol: :lol:

well birmingham is only 30 min away from me which could be handy :D west sussex is much much further away :( so are pitstop/g-works the same ??

Ye the aim is to put our skills and knoledge together to produce some nice effective kits at reasonable prices. The combination of the mods we are developing should make for a good package.