Sign in to follow this  
Loza

Campaign/Storm?

Could someone please tell what makes a Campaign different to a Storm?

Excues my ignorance!

Oh yeah and what is lol??

Ta.

campaign = 6 made sold by the top corrado selling dealers in the uk horrid red interior. a combination of the pre and post face life models. unless the one i saw had been mangled at some point

Storm 250 blue 250 green made if you´ve got a storm in anyother colour it not a storm

Campaign, only 6 were made, 2 owners ( That I know of ) are on here, one being Campaign funnily enough lol.

As of April 2002, there were only 5 left, could possibly be less now, I'm not sure.

The Corrado Campaign was a very special edition of the Corrado VR6. Taken from the initial batch, they were then whisked off to the interior shop and given brick red leather interiors, with red carpets and red steering wheels etc, the exteriors were then sprayed in Dusty Mauve, a colour hitherto unheard of on Corrados. Only 6 were built, (Update June 1999, unfortunately there is now at least one less Corrado VR6 Campaign.) and then presented to the UK's best VW Karmann dealers to do with as they saw fit, no retail price was set on them, but all six appear to have been sold around the 21,000 pound mark, which, with hindsight, appears to have been a bit of a bargain really.

Equipment

Standard: Electric windows, alloys, front fogs and sports seats, pop up spoiler, MFA trip computer, tinted glass, and central locking. Electric metal sunroof, and central locking closing facility.

Available only in Dusty Mauve Pearl Effect

Laugh

Out

Loud

Campaign's are a very limited edition and very very rare as they were given to the top 6 Karmann product dealerships(only 1 per dealer) in the UK to co-incide with the launch of the Corrado VR6 in the UK in 1992.....they all are Dusty Mauve paint with a brick red/purpley full leather Recaro interior

Storm's are again a UK special edition this time with 500 units(250 mystic blue/black leather and 250 classic green/beige leather BBS alloys and std seats) these were launched from April 1995 and were still for sale long after Corrado production ended

i'd like to see the vid of the last storm on top gear again , i've got most of the other vids but that one has never come up again

i'd like to see the vid of the last storm on top gear again , i've got most of the other vids but that one has never come up again

have you ordered a DVD yet of the RR day cos you never know what might be on that DVD

I re-encoded the footage off Andi's Fastpurple server

Ah - do you mean the recent VR6 episode? (not Tiff driving the last Storm to Wolfsburg)

have you ordered a DVD yet of the RR day cos you never know what might be on that DVD

i was one the first mate but i think your thinking of a different vid

tiff driving it to wolfsburg is the one i mean , it was the last corrado ever produced (so they said), it was on top gear

anyone ever found that one ? i remember watching it when it was on but never since seen it

The one on Andi's fastpurple is with 'future classic' feature with Richard Hammond driving it IIRC.