Sign in to follow this  
kasman21

mileage reading ajustment

Hey Guys

Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the mileage reading on the early clocks, mileage on the clogs?? mine has stopped reading the mileage and i cant get a set of clocks that read the same mileage.

I suppose im asking is it possible to clock them!!!!!

thanks all

zak

I don't think anyone can answer that, the fourm could get in trouble for broadcasting info advising people on how to clock their car, which is illegal.

EDIT: If you want to sort it i'd contact the DVLA and see what they say.

im not clocking the car!just want them replaced and to look authentic reading the gen mileage. my garage have said they will swop the clocks for a new set but the mileage would read 0! i only want the car to read the proper mileage so the car remains authentic to the way it should be!!!

any ideas folks or where i can get some clocks??

thanks again

zak

I'm not saying you are clocking the car but you are asking for info that would enable someone to clock a car. AFAIK it is illegal to even touch the odometer, i'd contact the DVLA. :|

its perfectly legal to change the milage on replacement clocks or if youve had a new engine put into ur car

contact Guy on here i think he is supercharged storm or charged up storm on here

somoene should be able to correct me

Well the point is, you have to get it professionally done, if info on how to do it youself was flying about then there would be a problem. :)