Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

your help is needed please

i should be gettin my rado's bodywork sorted sometime this year,anyway i decided to try the bodyshop just down the road from me,it turns out the guy who runs it is the guy who created the tvr mk1 golf :D,when i went into the bodyshop he was working on a 911 which was down to bare metal,i reckon my rado should be in capable hands,he spent 10-15mins just walking around my car and chatting about it,he asked me to get pictures of what i want doing so i'm on the search for pics of things like close ups of flared arches,smoothed bumpers and any other quality mods which can be done so if any of you guys n gals have any pics of your works in progress could you please share

heres a couple of pics of his golf

sorry mate, nothing from me. Good luck anyway, I may be thinking along the same lines this year...

cheers Lippy, well i know some peeps have done some quality mods,would be very helpfull if i could just take the laptop down to the bodyshop and just go through various options on what i could have done

Can't be much help either I'm afraid ... just wondering how on earth the bodyshop guy manages to steer that golf??? Low speed manouvering/parking must be a pig!

Actually doesn't Toffeerado have smoothed bumpers? Might be worth looking at his gallery.

Well what do you want doing? If you can tell us what sort of lines youre thinking then we could prob post up pics.

Suggestions: de-seam/badge rear, remove and smooth rear wiper, blend rear number plate holder to tailgate like A20Lees - but leave the lights, flared arches (already mentioned, ill try and find some pics in a bit), Audi Door handles?, remove and fill the lines on the roof (brain isnt working for correct wording atm!) fill front number plate hole, remove washer jets and re-position...

To get you started.

And that Golf is amazing! Was it there for you to see in the metal? If Im right they cut it in half and widened it about 6 inches i think to accomodate all the TVR parts. Madness. Iv pics of that too actually somewhere...

likin the suggestions shaggsy cheers,pics off them would be excellent,it all for inspiration i can look through and see what would suit. the golf wasn't at the workshop but when i do go to get the work done i will make sure i get a good look at it in the metal as u put it :D

another pic and u can see where it has been widened