Sign in to follow this  
doof

Full respray?

Did you have a full respray? And if soo where how much etc Detail i want details!

Anywhere in London?????

Let me know.

Did you have a full respray? And if soo where how much etc Detail i want details!

Anywhere in London?????

Let me know.

don't limit your self to one area. I'd travel anywhere to ensure its done right.

Anywhere in London?????

Let me know.

don't limit your self to one area. I'd travel anywhere to ensure its done right.

same as, lucky i got a decent bodyshop on the door step

remeber another thing there is no such thing as an "alright" result its either good or crap... with bodywork...

Doof, i'd ask Furki where his was done, cant be a stupid distance from you.

Would be worth it, look at his gallery! From panel work done before now i'd agree aswell that an "average" spray job will allways bug you. If your prepared to have the car done its worth paying a little extra for a top job from someone recommended by personal expirience, even better if you can see some examples of the work.

Also make sure your not scared to tell them EXACTLY what you expect to see when its done.

Had mine done at a place near Walton on Thames. A friend of a friend ;) the pics in my profile were from about 6 months ago. I was happy with it. Its a bit hard to quote prices because I had it done at the same time as fixing a big dent in my door (well actually new door in the end). But lets put it this way, the ammount my insurance company gave me to get the door fixed almost covered the cost of the whole spray. Its nice to get a result for a change!