Sign in to follow this  
corradoman24

The Pod!!

GTI Spring Fest - Mine (fingers crossed) will be all run in and mapped and Tearing up the tarmac in a crazy fashion!!!!!!

I'll be going for a RWYB seesion or 2....never taken my C on the strip mainly because I've only owned it since November. My old Golf used to get a good thrashing up there so its only right I treat the C too. My g/f's brother will probably be up for it too in his C16v.

Anyone know what sort of time to aim for with a standard 16V Corrado? Best time in my Golf was 16.729 I think, it was only an 8v with a 2 litre conversion that never seemed to run right!

Should be good fun!!

I ran my c 16v last year and ran it in the high 17's..... but it was not really running all to well!!!

There were a few c's there but i was the only one running mine.... shame!!

Be interested to see what the vr does.... if i still have her!! :(

GTI Spring Fest - Mine (fingers crossed) will be all run in and mapped and Tearing up the tarmac in a crazy fashion!!!!!!

see you there :D

And a cheeky pint or 2 after I hope?

Hoping to get up there a few times this year. Really want to go to some of the proper drag events with funny cars, top fuel dragsters etc. As much as I enjoy the VW events, these are just awsome to watch.