Sign in to follow this  
Robch

Corrado Campaign

The campain was a 'special edition' introduced in '93

Only six ever made, and were offered to VW garage owners.

All in Dusty Mauve with red leather interior

Jeremy R. Bromley, editor of the sprinter magazine bought one last year

If you use the 'Google' search engine, you can see some nice images of 'Campain's' on there.

Good luck

The user 'Campaign' here (does the name give it away?) is the lucky owner of one of those 6 rare Corrado Campaigns. Thats Jeremy Bromley.

I am pretty certain he has taken a few photos of it, and I am sure that he will be more than happy to link you to a few - either PM him, or hope he notices this thread :)

Yes, hands up, I've got one....

New snippets of information as well, there was one for sale in the last edition of The Sprinter, I haven't found out yet if its been sold, but I suspect it has.

There (at most) 5 left now as one has been stripped, I was offered the interior (minus the dash which is annoying as that's red leather too!) last year at the Donington Show.

The one from up Sheffield that was supposed to have been written off has been rescued.

Chris de Bono's ex-Campaign (Coventry car) is still around.

I still haven't accounted for 1 car (one of the London ones), so if anybody knows of it's whereabouts let me know. I'm trying to piece together a "Campaign register".

Funny story, I asked to join the "Campaign Register" at GTi International, and they asked whether it was a Mk1 or Mk2... I told 'em it was a Corrado and they told me to sod off....

Hi Jeremy,

I never spotted the Campaign name in the memberlist.

I also spelled Campaign wrong twice :oops: in my previous post

You're very welcome to the forum. :D

Campaign, Hi Jeremy have you still got that Sirocco Storm that I sold you years ago,you should have kept it instead of wasting your money on a Campaign. :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D

HA HA cheers mate John

Chris de Bono's ex-Campaign (Coventry car) is still around.

Funny story, I asked to join the "Campaign Register" at GTi International, and they asked whether it was a Mk1 or Mk2... I told 'em it was a Corrado and they told me to sod off....

Would kill to own that Coventry one.. bring it home to Coventry as well :)

What was the deal with the Campaign Register? Was it sod off because it was a Corrado (its a campaign, so whats the difference?), or was it sod off because they didn't believe you?

Campaign, Hi Jeremy have you still got that Sirocco Storm that I sold you years ago,you should have kept it instead of wasting your money on a Campaign. :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D

HA HA cheers mate John

Naaah, that dog :wink: I've still got the one that I came to see it in though, now that's pristine and wonderful motor.... 1.9 engine oooh sweet. comes out every summer for trip down to GTi Int...

I'm not certain, I think they didn't believe me, or more probably were so up their own arses with Golfs that they'd never heard of a Corrado Campaign. :twisted: