Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

1/18th Scale Corrado Model

First pictures of the Revell models are available !!!

Don't forget, these are still prototypes, yes there are even prototypes of models :lol:

http://www.stuggitown-online.de/hp/

Tempest

These look awesome! (sorry to use that word. i know its an over used yank word, but they do look awesome!)

I will buy 50 of them and sell them on US ebay because Americans are stupid when it comes to corrado's, I count my self as an exception because Im 1/2 french

i wonder if they will make it with non vw wheels and rear lights like the prototype?

I would have thought this too, surely the car should be based on a standard model, although the prototype does look excellent.

Looking forward to the release :D

the car should be based on a standard model

As mentioned before these 2 Rado models are based on 2 cars belonging to members of a German Corradoforum, who drove their Rados to Revell in Germany to have dimensions and loads of pictures taken :-)

Tempest

Don't mind having the G60-model for obvious reasons as long as it's really got a G60-engine, not like the Schabak-Model where my model's got a 16V engine despite

My Schabak modell has a red VR6 grille badge, but an old style bonnet, 4 stud wheels and a 16V engine.

This new Revell looks to be worth waiting for.

Best wishes

RB

hate to rub it in, but my girlfriend suprised me at xmas with one of the revell (self build) 1/24th models. same as that but just red rado on the front. Havent had chance to build it yet. Dont care how much its worth, i want one to build it not look at the box. hehehe they do go for a lot though. she wont tell me how much she spent on it. Bless her.