Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Supersport coilovers or Fk Highsport

I have no doubts whatsoever that they are amazing value offr money, but I want mine as a track car, so I have to get the suspension right, and I can't seea £500 kit being quite up to it.

i wasnt saying the FK coilovers would be for yourself...

TEIN is wat you need if they do an application for your machine http://www.tein.co.uk/index.html saw their stand at Autosport and was very very impressed with what they do and what they want to achieve

if its not scrubbin you aint veedubbin :lol:

haha, that's my motto ;) I got so much snow and ice packed up in the arches now, I can barely turn my wheels, and it doesn't really roll on its own any more. I hate winter.

We had about 2 feet of snow coming down on us the last couple of days. And guess who had to run a thousand errands those two days?

love. fk out of the two, bilstein if I were a millionaire.

I saw the TEIN stuff at Autopsort. it just looked too expensive to even bother asking.

Just been flicking through the KW catalgue, they do VR6 syncro fitment after all :-)

£1019 for variant 3's!!!!

if it's more than a grand I can't afford it. and it will be.

anything with remote reservoirs is going to be £500 a corner at least.

ohh well... but tbh if i had a set i think i would jus sit there looking at them all day and smiling to myself :lol:

you might as well give Koni or H&R a go then,,, take it bilstein is over 1k ?

Koni won't do me a custom kit, and they don't listen a syncro fitment.

Seen a corrado on bilstein PSS9's, it was bouncing down the road like a pimped up chevy impala on hydraulics, not thanks. saying that, the VW Racing Bilsteins (R32) in my mk4 are fantastic.

H&R's aren't exactly easy to find, but I've had them ,and they leaked, and my mate who ran them blew the seals out of his hitting a pot hole

Mmmmm, remote resevoir TEINs are seriously sexy. Have you seen the kits with the stepper motor in car damper adjustment? Horny as feck...but mega ££££s.

Yep, PSS9s are too hardcore for road use.... they're primarily for track use.

Not had a problem with my H&Rs at all and it gets some serious day-to-day stick.... just don't ask H&R for a damper replacement cost.... you can buy a GMAX kit for the same price as one H&R spec PSS front damper :roll:

Providing you don't blow seals over pot holes, the H&Rs are up there with the best of em....imo.

When was that? MARCH?!?!

(hehehe)

bah!

FKs I experienced in jays car december, and the konis were off my blue 20vT many a year ago now.

also tried the Koni + H&R top adjustables on a red mk2 vr6 which I owned for a bit, they were ok.