Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Conversions, Rebuilds, Modifications anything u need doing?

Mine is a sunroof fix as i dont have the parts and as i understand from a thread that its the water guide rails i think? Its now got scratches on my sunroof.

Had a bit of a think and I would "repair" a sunroof for £100 plus any broken parts that are required.

Any other jobs people want doing? I have done a few and have some spare time again...

Jay

Not a corrado but i'm currently looking for someone good to fit a 16v turbo into my mk2 golf gti. I have most of the bits, just need fitting. Could you help?

Robbo

Had a bit of a think and I would "repair" a sunroof for £100 plus any broken parts that are required.

Jay

Ooh blimey, you might regret saying that mate but all the parts required to do the rebuild cost about £100-£120 IIRC. I know I needed loads of bits to redo mine.

Yeah but he's saying £100 plus the parts needed to fix it - as in the owner of the car foots the bill for those, not Jay ;)

Sorry, I didn't come across very clearly there..... I know Jay's deal is £100 + parts.... I was just kind of 'broadcasting' to those that considering it that they will need to fork out over a tonne on parts....plus Jay's labour and if it's £100 fitted, then it's a steal.