Sign in to follow this  
jazzdevil

Places your C can't go...

tbh, my corrado access troubles are only cause of the splitter, but the sills on my calibra were only a few inches of the floor, couldnt go anywhere in that although it was an everyday car - i.e nightmare!

The Cineworld complex in Yeovil. They have the biggest speedbumps i have ever seen. ever. They were put there to stop the boy-racers coming in and out, unfortunately it means that i have to park in another car-park and walk to the cinema. lol.

Speedbumps too. They are a pain, but my localish area isnt littered with speed-bumps so its ok. There are certain places i have to plan around tho.

Mine failed it's first MOT attempt this year because it couldn't get on the ramps! Interestingly I have about 7 or 8cm front spoiler clearance so most multistoreys and humps are going to cause issues, but my 90% of my journeys are clout free.....it's not even that low, visually.

There's a big drain grate at the end of my drive which is sunk into the road, and that always causes the front to catch the floor too. Worth it tho as there's no way I'm going back to the 4x4 stance :-)

southport beach . not a good idea at all . sand every where but i am sure thats just common sense . then when we where on the car park my "friend" jumpped in the drivers seat and reversed it up the sand bank . yeah thanks for that buddy , preceeded to give him a good kicking after that.