Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

For those of you with a suspension fetish

:lol: not only are they supposed to ride really well, but it looks like you could probably drop the car so low down that the subframe was actually under the tarmac :lol:

Apparently B+G are Europe's oldest suspension manufacturer and are based in Sweden. So I'm sure it would be possible to get them much cheaper than that in a GB.

I'm happy with the setup I've got though, so I'm just posting for general info.

Looks good, about time somebody came up with a coilover that lowers the shock as well as the spring platform.

Only thing is, your wheel offset/width/tyre combo will be limited in order to have enough clearance when the shock body is wound down.

And surely 'slamming' the car but maintaining the same suspension travel is going is move the wishbone/CV's/driveshaft and AR bar further than they are designed to go??

the description about compressing the spring is a load of noncence!

The better ride quality comes about by using the whole travel of the shock at all set ride heights.

From what I gather - you have that spring there all the time and the bottom of the shock is telescopic. So if you want to go lower, you collapse the telescope, keeping the spring in the same position.

But as Andy T says, I'd want to take a good look at what it does to the geometry - you'll probably get horrific bump-steer :?