Sign in to follow this  
selbekk

boot side carpet and rear seats

Hi, I'm going to do some fibre magic in the back of my corrado, so I would need to remove a) the rear seats (the backs) and b) the side carpets in the boot. Any idea on how to remove them both, before I get started tomorrow? :)

Cheers, Kris

rear bases just pull out the backs have four nuts in the middle that you ned to remove. the carpet is then easy to remove just a few clips iirc

okay, I guess it's no need to start a new thread for this one question: what's the round black thing that's under the boot carpet on the right-ish side?

i might be totally wrong but as far as i know, the locking pump locks all your doors and boot etc as it works on air or something, you only need to get to it if it breaks, which with my C, can be just around the corner!

Or you could be talking about the fuel pump cover, if its the black round piece of metal with three screws in it then you are :)

oh yeah, if its the size of a small diner plate on the FLOOR of the boot then its the fuel pump cover. Again if this breaks, you will need access to it.