Sign in to follow this  
quicky1980

Toad ai606

Hi, ive done the major work in installing the above alarm. only thing is im unsure what to do with the left over wires.

Has any one got good experience with these if so can i give you a call as its difficult and long to explain on her.

also the led doesnt work, is that normal untill everything is fitted?

so far i have immob' two circuits (12v ign and starter). Wired central locking. main power for alarm.

im going crazy

please please please help me

Dunno anything about alarms mate, but i've got quite alot of late black interior parts at my mums house in Cardiff. I'll drop you a pm next time i'm heading back that way.

Ive got the Toad installers manual that they dont give out to the public :wink: Pm me your email address and ill send it over :D

I have the instructions on fitting but none on corrado's wiring so im almost going blind. just need someone to talk to to make sure i dont mess things up.

cheers

right got it done. managed to work it out. only thing is the cl isnt working correctly.

when im driving i should be able to lock the doors by pressing button one on the fob. but it doesnt. it does however unlock. this tends to suggest i didnt wire the cl up correctly to the alarm.

which wires on the corrado should i splice to use the cl?

i must point out that i can lock and unlock the car when arming/disarming.

any help would be gratefull