Sign in to follow this  
Kick Up The Rs

G60 prices

Evening all,

My quest to own a Corrado is nearly complete.

After initially wanting a VR, I've decided to go for a G60. The quality of the VRs just didn't meet expectations.

The car I'm interseted in is 100% standard G60, full leather, 92 K plate and has about 60K on the clock, metallic burgundy and in excellent condition

The question is, what the going rate for typical G60s of this std.

Just curious.

Thanks in advance

I'd agree with Stephanie- around £5k. Although C prices have been at an all time low, they seem to be picking up again, and cars with that sort of spec are few and far between- real collector's items. The value of these cars is just going to carry on increasing as they get harder to find. Worth every penny IMHO.

What do mean the quality of the VR's, the asking price for well used ones? How much have you been looking at spending?

Have you seen this one?

Clicky

32K on the clock! Recaros too... 8)

The VR above looks good value too.

If only, if only :(

Up to £5K could stretch further

Have set myself (probably unrealistic) requirements:

Must have leather and sub 90K miles

If a G60 it must be a facelift.

To be honest, the thought of owning a tweaked g60 is what I want but the car must look std. I can't explain why, but that's it!

Still waiting on a car local to me that fits the bill, but I'm starting to get a bit restless now.

Well I tried for that VR.

Rang the guy every day (even twice a day) so I could go & see it as soon it came in being local to me. He was so busy he didn't have time to collect the car.

In the end he took a deposit from a guy who didn't even view the car despite all my efforts. Just a shame that I was doing all the running...

At the end of the day I was a bit miffed, and do I really want to buy a car (the g60) from a guy who takes p/ex's from main dealers and sells them on at a profit?

Would much prefer to buy a car from an enthusiast.

I know this stinks of cut off your nose to spite your face but I have principles.

Phew, I'll get my coat.