Sign in to follow this  
coolrado

will 15" azev A's fit a G60?

i was after some wheels to put on the car while my RM's are being re-conditioned and i have found a set of 15" azev A's going for 100 quid, i dont want to go any bigger than 15's but will they fit on a g60 ? i have heard there are clearance issues with vr's, but not heard anything about problems with a g60.

they are off an older 3 series beemer with an offset of et 30 i think so will i need 5mm spacers?

they are in really good condition are they worth 100 quid?

shouldnt be a problem with that offset. £100 sounds pretty cheap. Only thing i would say is A's look quite strange in 15" IMO, Azev A's are much better suited.

shouldnt be a problem with that offset. £100 sounds pretty cheap. Only thing i would say is A's look quite strange in 15" IMO, Azev A's are much better suited.

cheers

i dont really want them for the looks TBH they are just a temporary measure while the RM's are being done, i will probably sell them on once i have finnished with them.

coolrado, if you don't go with them I may need some emergency rims and 100 quid would be about right...

I should know this week if I need them, you got a picture of em

Nice one

Andrew

once i got them off the car at the scrappy (30 mins to get them all off without the locking bolt key :lol: ) and got them home i gave them a damn good clean up and they look great, one of them has a bit of curbing and a tiny flat spot on the inside rim but i have been told this should only cost about 25quid to sort out, all the centre caps are immaculate and i found the cap bolt key in the glove box.

i will probably end up keeping them as winter wheels and just use the RM's for shows or good weather depending on what they look like fitted.

You won't need spacers either, as 5mm would take you to et25 - should look nice mate!

what et is the corrado meant to have on it?

Yeah, they'll fit... they'll be about 15mm further out of the arches than standard et35 6.5 wheels, so should look pretty good...

will there be any problems running them then?

they are also 7" wide but my bbs are only 6.1/2"

Nope - bear in mind my other half runs 9" wide et15 Borbets on a 60+mm drop with no archwork on the front and it only rubs on full lock! Get em on!

cool thanks im well chuffed now, looks like the bbs will go into retirement for a while then, well at least until i can afford some nice fat new rims for them.