Sign in to follow this  
woody

Audi A6 Door Handles Fitted

Had them fitted last week well pleased!!!! JMR workmanship once again. Very happy with the end result and they open so softley as well. I think they match in really well with the mirros surrounds which were plastic welded and painted and also the standard fuel cap.

Cheers

Woody

they do look very nice 8) is this the kit that awesome sell?? as i have looked at getting these from them..

Yes it is the Awesome kit £120 for the kit £150 for john's time to strip down windows out and to make the new catch openers and put back together, and about £300 for the welding in of the plates and full door repaint and match. I know it sounds a lot when you tot it up but the end result justify the expenditure.

hmm best mod on a corrado

but then im a bit bias ;) well done mate

how John by the way as ive not heard back form him a few times ive called him etc and dont really want to bother him as I know he is busy

doesnt look like the paint was blended in to the quarters though,looks a different colour in the pics

funk

I think it was the light with the colour and my camera plus the car was a bit dusty after the 75 mile drive back. John is quite busy getting bit together for his 16v Supercharged Westfield he is building from the ground up. I will give the car a wash tomorrom lunchtime and try and take some more picks. The welding and paintwork was done by Roger masters in littlehampton who also did the mirrors and fixed my bumper accident damage. I really rate him, he is a perfectionist in every way which is why he gets a lot of work from Mclaren and such like.

Looks nice and they do suit the lines of the C, hate to say it but I have to agree with Furk. I would take a good look at that colour match.....

Jay

fantastic work there mate.

I too love the look & IMHO £570 all in isn't a bad price at all considering all the skilled work that goes into them.

If I still had my corrado I'd seriously consider having john do the business.

Love it!

do these actually work properly or are they a bit rough on opening,,, has i have not been impressed with some that ive pulled!!!

hes even got the smoooothed mirrors :lol:

the rear quarters definitely look a different colour , i would of had the whole side blown in tbh

nice handles though

got the car back then! glad your pleased with the result! certainly looks like a nice job! look so much smoother now without poking out handles!

I would never say that my car had a paint job worthy of cups at shows or some of the C's on here, Yes there are defects in the paint job on centain panels, and maybe one day I will try and have the car blown over but with a Two year old boy and another one on the way it has become increasingly differcult to justify or finding money to spend on the car. I have to wait until bonus time comes round at work. These handles are not rough opening at all, they are a soft smooth motion

Cheers

Woody

time for the other side of the fence now mate......

600 quid! on a pair of door handles! are you mental!

imo, they look a little out of place? whats wrong with the original door handles? you could get coilovers or a peloquin diff for that money!!!

saying that your car is lovely mate and its just a case of each to their own as usual.

nutter :)