Sign in to follow this  
cvw

insurance costs

Try http://www.quinn-direct.com/

I've been getting quotes for my second car (so I cant use my NCB), and they quoted me just over £400 FC for either my C or my rocco! (Thats without telling them about the mods on the C though)

that site dont work very well, couple of pages workk then it stops.

No idea what the prob is!! :( ....it's still working for me using Firefox anyways :wink:

u tried elephant.co.uk or priveledge (suprisingly!) ??

Mines due beginning of April :( best quote ive had is 495.

Got 2 x quotes, Im 26 with one years ncb.

adrian flux for 580 tpft

and

Quinn Direct for 600 tpft

Any advice on any other companies to try for more competitive quotes, so i can get Adrian flux to beat it????

def go with brentacre, after my accident, john at brentacre did a very good job of getting me a good payout. A++++++++ :D

Cheap quotes are all well and good, but if your car is written off, the b4stards will only pay out the book price... :mad:

Much better to get an agreed valuation in my opinion :wink: I don't think you can with Elephant

I've got agreed value with Adrian Flux.

My previous insurer - Chris Knott - also offered an agreed value policy

I know everyone raves about John @ Brentacre, but when I rang up and spoke to him, he seemed downright arrogant.. And his non-agreed value policy was about £100 more than my current policy with Flux :fist:

I've got agreed value with Adrian Flux.

My previous insurer - Chris Knott - also offered an agreed value policy

I know everyone raves about John @ Brentacre, but when I rang up and spoke to him, he seemed downright arrogant.. And his non-agreed value policy was about £100 more than my current policy with Flux :fist:

well you are 86!

Ah their web site doesnt work. Well my cars getting fixed tmro so i need to isnure myself sometime between now and 9am lol. And i need the insurer to register my insurance immediately with the DVLA so i can get raod tax w/o the insurance certificate.

Im gna have a busy morning, but by the looks of things its gna be adrian flux or quinn direct.

Very informative post, thanks all, especially for the info of putting a 30 yr old + names driver ont he ploicy, it knocked nearly 100 buc of the premium.

Regards