Sign in to follow this  
sefton

Whats the most girliest car you can buy?

Roddy,

Its not a question of the performance of it, or driving it to say whether its a girlie car or not - I think we are referring to the styling. It might drive fantastically well (and my 172 owning mate has driven them and says much the same as you) but it's still a car which is definately designed more for girls than it is for guys.

Hence girlie car!

(I now forsee some Saxo bashing coming)

I think Saxos are girls cars. Every Saxo round here is driven by a girl or lads who look like girls lol

Well I certainly couldn't be accused of looking like a girl. I'd say the smaller engined Saxo's are girlie cars.. the VTR I guess is a girlie car but a lot less than the weenie Saxo's :)

Vr6 Storm,........I have drove a ford ka! Thats why I listed it as the number 1 girlie car! :lol:

Only joking! I have drove one though, and yes there a good fun runaround and look kinda funky too in a girlie, cute kinda way.

But seriously I've only ever seen about 1 bloke ever driving one!!!

They're probably fords most girlie car, marketed for young ladie drivers.

Sorry if I offended you!

Just my opinion anyway.

my new misses drives an MGF Roadster and that just screams out hairdresser / girls car! To be honest, they are so easy to drive and have an easy open / close hood and handle well being mid engined.

I dont feel right driving it though, it just isnt a corrado and doesnt make sounds like there is a tiger under the bonet!

I remember about 3 years ago on uk gold there was a episode of top gear gti (really old one), I remember them featuring a corrado and clarkson or one of the others saying the Corrado was a bit camp! :?

anyone else see this episode?

The siecento is more girly ive never seen a bloke drive one ever, corsa's are girls cars 2, my m8 has the new 1.8 sri corsa and he thought he was class, well up until the point i told him i had a corrado and his voice changed to being very nervous, to which he said bet my cars still faster so i said yeah may well be but at least my car was built as a sports car and isnt just a souped up shopping trolley, i rest my case.

I have seen guys driving Seicentos, though usually the Seicento Sporting which is anything BUT sporting. Seen a few decked out with alloy wheels, fat exhaust and racing seats.. but its still only that monstrous 1 litre powerplant in there.. hilarious :)