Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

car bra

I would certainly be interested in a group buy for these, but am in no rush, so if or whenever it happens, ill just keep my eyes peeled.

They are a bit of a marmite product, but i like them personally, and hate marmite.

lol... yup, they are deffo like marmite...!!

well, if anyone is interested in one of the autobra ones just pm me, i'll sort the group buy out if need be....

obviously some of you may want to see if you can get the one with the logo but if that doesnt happen and you want to go ahead with this than again just pm me and if there is enough interest i'll start a thread and organise names and payments... :)

OK, had some pricing come in from across the big pond:

A G60-bra is £56 plus tax (will find out how much this is, but envisage this to be around 5%, as in most US states) plus postage from the US to the UK (this depends on how many bras need to be shipped across, and to keep things simple, I'll probably have them all sent to me first, then repackage them, and post them on to you).

A VR6-bra is £57 plus tax plus shipping/postage.

These are obviously not as inexpensive as the UK-sourced ones, but they are genuine VW items with a logo on the bra. I'm already pertty chuffed with my genuine VWoA footmats, which somehow confused the judge at Stanford Hall last year. Yes, footmats with a genuine VW part number even. The same will apply to these carbras :-)

I'll also post a feeler thread onto the Group-buy forum.

Tempest