Sign in to follow this  
paul

21" Alloys - Holy Moly

Crikey!! The boss at the company next door has just fitted a set of 21" alloys to his Cayenne :shock: . Makes the 18" wheels on my bosses 911 look tiddly never mind the 17's on my car.

Even on a car as big as the Cayenne they look plainly rediculous. I'd hate to think how much they cost, the rubber alone must have been over a grand.

must admit BIG wheels really suit the Cayenne...........absolutley hated them in the mags etc prior to them being launched but after seeing a few in the flesh in Aberdeen have got right into them,though did see a non-turbo one with the standard wheels and they did look very lost in those arches and have seen one with BIG alloys and it just looks awesome

BTW is that an Audi A6 i've spied in the "Grant" driveway????

I'm still not a fan of the Cayenne, much prefer the VW Touareg but I agree about the Cayenne suiting huge alloys. Its looks a bit of a porker (excuse the pun) when sitting on standard wheels.

Aye, I've got an A6 now. Its a 3.0L quattro sport and I had to have it as soon as I took it for a spin. Not particularly quick but a good all rounder and not as gutsy as you might think.

I called AMD about chipping it but apparently the 3.0L engine is maxed out as it is. Shame.

saw usa programme and they can drive on 24" rims and they got 30" rims out there but can only go straight line...suppose a 80mm drop is out the question

God.. the Cayenne is ghastly, and given the choice between that and a 911 its a no brainer.

And why in gods name would you put 21" wheels on it.. I can only imagine it looks bloody stupid. Try and sort out a picture!! :)