Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Peeps running smooth front recessed bumpers with no plate!

I never got pulled.

Then again, I don't drive it in town, and i live and work out in the sticks.

I only rmemeber seeing one copper, and he never batted an eyelid.

LEE never seems to have any bother, seen him on the M1 a few times going to/coming back from shows and never seems to be wearing the front plate.

they are being really strict on plates these days though

cheers for yr reply Paul, funny you say you guys havent had any greif!

Ive removed my front plate as I hate it on there :lol: displayed in window, now I no no1 can really see it, but fack me all Ive had the last 2 times & Ive gone to get fuel is hassle:mad: they wont let me fill up & make me pay before I fillup.. for fack sake I aint going to drive off without paying!!

y'day got pulled over at lunchtime by cops for running small plates which have been on the car nearly 2years & had no probs!! have to get stock facking plates & take car to MOT centre get some ticket I got stamped then post it back to the m'fockers!

they made a fuss abt no front plate which is sat on the dash, I blagged it & said it had fallen off!! :lol:

I no by law a licence plate but be displayed on car in standard type style, etc etc blah blah but for fack sake :lol:

well, that was my theory. I got a tiny front plate made up, but I thought it'd stick out like a sore thumb, but no plate at all, well, it just doesn't really attract much attention.

my mate never ran one on his mr2. whenever he got pulled he used to jut say it's fell off.

i saw a big yank car o the motorway last year with no plates at all!!

well, that was my theory. I got a tiny front plate made up, but I thought it'd stick out like a sore thumb, but no plate at all, well, it just doesn't really attract much attention.

my mate never ran one on his mr2. whenever he got pulled he used to jut say it's fell off.

i saw a big yank car o the motorway last year with no plates at all!!

thinks it depends on wether the cops want to just take the piss & stop yah cos they aint got fackall else to do :lol:

I'll get the form stamped, mates doing me some standard plates... then back to my small plates :lol: